JOB REFERENCE: WEBMASTER
Contract: 2 years
Salary: N120,000 – N200,000 monthly
Deadline: Friday 24 February, 2017
Responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of the organisation’s website, related links, pages, mobile applications, literature and images, making changes upon request. Must be familiar with, and understand, both front-end (user interface) and back-end (server-side) website development, thus knowledge of web design, development and programming is required. Graphic design skills are an advantage.
- Define site objectives and technical requirements by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms. Solve code problems, debug issues, and implement improvements.
- Utilise tools and platforms that include WordPress etc.,
- Perform maintenance of current organisation’s websites.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Creates and implements new design layouts to ensure organisation’s websites remain in line with current design trends and provide an optimal interactive experience.
- Submit all maintained websites to search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc. to optimize page rankings, modifying websites to suit search engine rankings and directory submissions.
- Portrays the brands and products in legal, ethical, safe, and responsible environments. Maintain responsive web design using industry best practices, including accessibility and mobile usability.
- Works collaboratively with the communications and media team to ensure all web assets and electronic files are catalogued, managed, maintained and archived.
- Bachelor’s degree/certification in Computer Science, or related field
- Must be under 32 years old
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Webmaster.
- Experience developing websites driven by content management systems (CMS)
- Computer skills (MSOffice Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Web programming etc.)
- Experience working on both small- and large-scale projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of branding discipline and requirements.
- Creative problem-solver with ability to foster and develop others’ ideas as well as his/her own.
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines in highly fluid environment.
Please send CV, cover letter and passport photo to email@example.com with job reference as email’s subject.